Work for us
- Account Manager
- NHS AfC: Band 8a
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- Home based
- Home based
- £40,428 - £48,514 per annum
- 30/07/2017 23:59
The NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) is the main processing facility and centre of excellence for payment, reimbursement, remuneration and reconciliation for NHS Dental Practitioners, Pharmacists, NHS Pensions and other affiliated parties.
NHS Communications & Engagement Team
ESR Account Manager
South East Region (Kent, Surrey, Sussex & Wessex)
Agenda for Change Band 8A
37.5 hours per week
Home based with extensive travel across the allocated region and to the NHS ESR Programme locations in Sheffield and Warwick
The ESR solution has undergone a transformation in recent months, with significant improvements to functionality and technologies that are making a real difference to the ESR experience for NHS managers and employees. NHS organisations across England and Wales are accessing ESR via the brand new portal, and our new portlets give users direct access to important information immediately after logging in about their absence, pay and training compliance, amongst other key information.
There is now an opportunity to join the NHS ESR Team and work with us to help NHS organisations maximise their use of ESR, make real cost savings and improve productivity and support local workforce strategy.
This role requires an ambitious, highly focussed and delivery orientated individual who will be responsible for influencing executives and managers at all levels in the NHS across the South East of England, developing and managing sustainable regional relationships and networks.
As part of the NHS ESR Communication & Engagement team you will play a key role in the delivery of our Communications and Engagement Strategy at a regional and local level. Excellent communication skills, energy and enthusiasm are also prerequisites to joining a national programme team that is passionate about helping the NHS get the most from ESR.
You will report directly to the Senior Account Manager for London and the South and will be part of an established team of NHS Account Managers across the South of England. The role involves driving the continued deployment and utilisation of the ESR footprint within the South East region.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of the ESR solution and the associated benefits, combined with excellent stakeholder relationship skills.
The role is responsible for:
• Targeting full deployment and utilisation of ESR functionality, and in particular Self Service as this is where the benefits of the portal and portlets can be realised
• Being the ‘user facing’ contact point for concerns across the ESR footprint;
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders (LETBs, HRDs, regional stakeholders etc.);
• Establishing/developing, supporting and maintaining effective user forums within the allocated region;
• Acting as an ‘Ambassador’ for the overall ESR solution and service:
• Ensuring the effective cascade of ESR Programme Communications;
• Proactively engaging with stakeholders at a local and regional level;
• Primary point of contact for users and stakeholders;
• Sourcing and developing examples of good practice, case studies and opportunities to promote the positive benefits of ESR.
The role will be home based but includes travel to cover the allocated region, and also to the ESR Programme Offices in Sheffield and Warwick on a regular basis for meetings as necessary.
Potential applicants who wish to arrange an informal discussion about the role should contact PMO in the first instance on email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday 30 July 2017
Interview date: Wednesday 16 August 2017
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).