Work for us
Quality & Information Analyst
NHS AfC: Band 6
- Quality & Information Analyst
- NHS AfC: Band 6
- Secondment: 6 months
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- Stella House
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
- 30/01/2022 23:59
An exciting opportunity for a Quality Information Support Analyst has become available within the Quality & Information (QI) team within Health & Community Services (H&CS).
This is a 6-month secondment in a fast-paced environment of diverse services.
As part of Health & Community Services (H&CS) the postholder will operate within the Quality & Information Team, primarily supporting H&CS but may be required to support the wider NHSBSA, when required.
The post holder is responsible for extracting, analysing and presenting complex data to internal and external customers, tailoring outputs to the diverse needs of different audiences and providing advice and insight to support business decisions.
The post holder will be expected to deliver analytical products required to support the reporting of management information and insight alongside producing and maintaining the reporting suite that delivers quality information to the services shown above.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be proactive, personally motivated with good organisational skills.
- Be a flexible and committed team player with the ability to use own initiative.
- Be able to work on multiple activities in a changing environment.
- Have an in-depth specialist knowledge of information and quality analysis through relevant qualification(s) or acquired through training or relevant on the job experience.
- Have experience in a post involving data collection, validation and analysis.
- Be able to critically appraise and interpret complex data and advise on actions based on the comparison of a range of options.
- Have the ability to present information to a variety of audiences with varying levels of understanding.
- Have experience of advising and supporting business areas to gain more insight and value from data.
Please discuss this opportunity with your line manger before submitting your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete a data assessment using Excel and present their findings as part of their remote interview.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Mal Ross
- Email address
- Additional information
Stuart Bowie, firstname.lastname@example.org