Work for us
- Business Analyst
- NHS AfC: Band 7
- Full Time 37.5 hours per week
- Stella House
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- £37,570 - £43,772 per Annum
- 28/07/2019 23:59
The NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) is the main processing facility and centre of excellence for payment, reimbursement, remuneration and reconciliation for NHS Dental Practitioners, Pharmacists, NHS Pensions and other affiliated parties.
We are looking to recruit proactive Senior Business Analysts to support a range of projects within the NHSBSA Portfolio aimed at making savings for the wider NHS.
The successful applicants will be responsible for conducting full business analysis on proposed changes; reporting in detail on the business impact and the development requirements to meet the identified business changes. They will also be responsible for investigating and defining the business processes, systems and services vital to successful implementation of the required business changes.
The post holders will be expected to access the most up to date and advanced analysis practice and apply that practice to the project work.
You will join a team of Business Analysts and will use your experience to help advance the Business Analyst community through sharing of best practice, learning and collaboration.
To be successful in the role you must be able to demonstrate your significant experience in:
• Interpreting and proposing changes across a range of service streams;
• Analysing the impact of new policies, initiatives and business opportunities;
• Reporting in detail on the business impact and the development requirements required to meet the identified business changes;
• Understanding the User experience of services and ensuring this informs service/digital developments;
• Investigating and defining the business processes, systems and services vital to the successful implementation of the required business changes and the delivery of agreed outcomes/value;
• Ability to plan releases to deliver value early;
• Working on projects delivered via waterfall and Agile methodology;
• Being able to contribute to the development of others on the team and helping build team business analysis capability.
Please note interviews are planned to be held on 6th, 7th and 8th August in Stella House office.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Professional Lead (Project Management & Business Analysis)
IPA Assurance Reviewer (MR RTM)
Tel: 0191 244 6993
Mobile: 07884 493 558