Work for us
- Senior Manager
- NHS AfC: Band 8d
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- NHS Business Services Authority
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- £73,936 - £86,687 per annum
- 28/05/2019 23:59
The NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) is the main processing facility and centre of excellence for payment, reimbursement, remuneration and reconciliation for NHS Dental Practitioners, Pharmacists, NHS Pensions and other affiliated parties.
The Head of Professional and Clinical Services is a key member of the Directorate Leadership Team. The post is also a key leadership role within the organisation with responsibility for, in conjunction with other leaders from across the NHSBSA professional spectrum, driving and overseeing system-wide learning and improvement to inform both short-term and longer term organisation plans. The post holder will be a medical doctor who will lead and guide:
- Development of a clinical and professional network across the NHSBSA, providing professional leadership to this group
- Develop an overarching professional stakeholder plan for the NHSBSA, ensuring the NHSBSA are connected and represented professionally at all appropriate levels of the wider health and care system and with professional bodies
- Work collaboratively with other national and regional professional leaders to develop innovative solutions to complex challenges and spread best practice.
- Contribute to the design and oversight of data and insights to ensures the NHSBSA delivers better outcomes for patients within its available resources and makes choice a reality for patients.
- Deputise for the Executive Director of Strategy, Performance, Business Development and Growth as required.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
For informal discussions about this role please contact Allison Newell on 0191 2446465 and Allison.firstname.lastname@example.org.