Work for us
- Supply Chain
- NHS AfC: Band 8b
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- £47,092 - £58,217 per annum
- 27/02/2018 23:59
The NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) is the main processing facility and centre of excellence for payment, reimbursement, remuneration and reconciliation for NHS Dental Practitioners, Pharmacists, NHS Pensions and other affiliated parties.
You may already know about the Future Operating Model, which is the design of the future NHS Supply Chain service that will deliver clinically assured, high quality products at the best possible price. The model is based on a series of Category Towers, overseen by a management function called the ICC. Launching in April 2018, the ICC will deliver a world-class procurement and logistics service to purchase and deliver c£4.5bn of products per annum to the NHS.
The ICC will be a public sector organisation with a commercial mindset. It will share and support the aims and values of the NHS and generate cash releasing savings that can be reinvested into front-line services for the benefit of patients, staff and taxpayers.
- Responsible for identifying, developing and managing strategic supplier relationships across all Category Tower suppliers and with a wider remit to inform category management strategy development.
- To act as the ICC’s central point for supplier stakeholder engagement, performance review and information exchange – supporting the provision of an efficient, effective and professional service capable of meeting all statutory, regulatory and NHS requirements.
- Responsible for market scanning and analysis and the gathering of supplier landscape intelligence to inform category strategies and stakeholder engagement programmes.
- A strong knowledge of supplier relationship management principles, processes and practices including the production of contract terms and conditions.
- Strong knowledge of supplier measurement and evaluation systems, based on balanced scorecard principles.
- Knowledge of public sector procurement strategy, relevant legislation and NHS and Government policies would be highly advantageous.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please submit your CV and application to procurementtransformation.org.uk
Applications are not being accepted via NHS Jobs.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Talent Solutions – email ICC@berwicktalentsolutions.com or call Zinu Kamaly on 0121 654 5934.