Work for us
- Development Advisor
- NHS AfC: Band 8a
- Full Time 37.5 hours per week
- £42,414 - £49,969 per annum
- 25/04/2019 23:59
The NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) is the main processing facility and centre of excellence for payment, reimbursement, remuneration and reconciliation for NHS Dental Practitioners, Pharmacists, NHS Pensions and other affiliated parties.
NHS Development & Operations Team
Development Advisor –Payroll and Pensions
Agenda for Change Band 8a
37.5 hours per week
Based in Warwick with travel to other ESR offices and NHS sites
The NHS Electronic Staff Record (ESR) Programme is part of Workforce Services within NHS Business Services Authority.
We are currently looking for an exceptional and enthusiastic individual to fill this key role within the Development and Operations Team.
This is a challenging and demanding role that requires a highly motivated self-starter with the drive and experience to ensure that the Programme continues to deliver the best possible solution to our user organisations and to support them in maximising their use of ESR and therefore benefits realisation.
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- An ambitious and motivated individual with demonstrable ESR payroll and pensions operational and implementation experience;
- Who can demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of NHS terms and conditions, NHS Pensions and HMRC requirements with a clear understanding of the direction of travel at a national legislative and policy level;
- With a passion for making sure that ESR is the best possible solution for all our user organisations and employees – with an ability to empathise with end user needs, analysing and translating them into clear business requirements to provide beneficial solution enhancements to ESR.
The successful applicant will work with the Senior Development Advisor on the payroll and pensions elements of ESR and their impact in all stakeholders (from policy makers to end user employees). The work stream will represent the interests of the Payroll/Pensions community and will ensure that ESR remains “fit for purpose” and is successfully utilised across the NHS.
For an informal discussion about this role candidates should contact the NHS ESR Programme Office in the first instance - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assessments are scheduled to take place on the week commencing 13th May 2019 at our Sheffield offices.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).