Work for us
- NHS AfC: Band 7
- Full Time 37.5 hours per week
- £37,570 - £43,772 per annum
- 21/07/2019 23:59
The NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) is the main processing facility and centre of excellence for payment, reimbursement, remuneration and reconciliation for NHS Dental Practitioners, Pharmacists, NHS Pensions and other affiliated parties.
NHS Development & Operations Team
Assistant Development Advisor –Payroll and Pensions
Agenda for Change Band 7
37.5 hours per week
Warwick with travel to other ESR Offices and NHS Sites
The NHS Electronic Staff Record (ESR) Programme is part of Workforce Services within NHS Business Services Authority.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to fill this key role within the Development and Operations Team.
This is a busy and demanding role that requires a motivated self-starter with the drive and experience to ensure that the Programme continues to deliver the best possible solution to our user organisations and to support them in maximising their use of ESR and therefore benefits realisation.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate through their application that they are:
- an ambitious and motivated individual with a good working knowledge of payroll and pensions, ideally using ESR, and with operational and implementation experience;
- someone who can demonstrate good knowledge of NHS terms and conditions, NHS Pensions and HMRC requirements with an understanding of the direction of travel at a national legislative and policy level;
- Passionate about making sure that ESR is the best possible solution for all our user organisations and employees – with an ability to empathise with end user needs, analysing and translating them into clear business requirements to provide beneficial solution enhancements to ESR.
The successful applicant will work with the Senior Development Advisor on the payroll and pensions elements of ESR and their impact on all stakeholders (from policy makers to end user employees). The work stream will represent the interests of the Payroll/Pensions community and will ensure that ESR remains “fit for purpose” and is successfully utilised across the NHS.If you feel you have the experience required and can meet the essential criteria of the person specification then we look forward to receiving your application. If you would like to have an informal discussion about the role before submitting an application, please contact the ESR Programme Management Office (PMO) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 21th July 2019
Interviews are scheduled on 31st July 2019 in our Sheffield offices.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
NHS ESR Programme Office via email@example.com.